Investing in your First Bitcoin is Easy!
Investing in cryptocurrency is simple; all you have to do is follow these simple steps, and you’ll be investing in no time. A common misconception is that you must purchase an entire Bitcoin (also known as BTC) at one time. However, this is not correct. You can buy any dollar amount you feel comfortable with, and you will be transferred a percentage of a whole Bitcoin. You can slowly build up your BTC portfolio over time with a dollar-cost averaging strategy to build up your portfolio.
Open an account with local Exchange
For international readers, I recommend Coinbase as it accepts multiple currencies. For my Australian readers, I highly recommend CoinSpot because it is Australian based and accepts POLi, BPAY, and cash. Coinspot also has a broader range of cryptocurrencies and altcoins you can invest in through the platform. Both exchanges have low fees and are extremely easy user-friendly.
CoinBase for International Readers
- Go to Coinbase, when you sign up with this link and buy Bitcoin, You earn FREE Bitcoin! Condition varies per country
- Enter your name, email address, and create a password
- Select ‘Sign Up’
- Check your email to verify your email address
- Verify your Phone number; you will receive an SMS with a code to enter.
- Complete all steps in the account settings, including entering your personal information and completing the verification process. Note: you cannot proceed with steps 7-9 until Coinbase has verified your account. This process can take anywhere between 1-24 hours.
- Click ‘Buy/Sell’
- Select Bitcoin, choose your payment method and the amount you wish to purchase.
- Click ‘Buy Bitcoin Instantly’ and then ‘Confirm Buy’. Your BTC will be added instantly to your account, and you can leave it in Coinbase or transfer to another wallet.
- Then I recommend you transfer your BTC to a Ledger Nano S. This hard wallet is one of the safest places for your investment if your planning on holding your coins.
Note: If you plan on investing in other altcoins I recommend you transfer your BTC to an exchange that you can purchase and trade for other altcoins. I use Binance; this is a very trusted exchange; Bittrex is also another well-trusted exchange. I would not recommend that you leave your investments on an exchange if you are planning to hold the coins. Transfer them to your hard wallet; I have all my currency I am keeping for investment purposes on my Ledger Nano S
Investing in Cryptocurrency is fun and exciting but can also be overwhelming, don’t worry, I am here to help you. I can help you through each step and answer any question you have about investing in cryptocurrency reach out today!
Coinspot for Australian Readers
- Go to coinspot.com.au
- In the menu, click ‘Register.’
- Enter your preferred email and password.
- In the “Referred by email” enter Danielle@misscryptoverse.com, (if you use my referral link you will get access to free stuff)
- Click ‘Create Account’
- Once inside your account, click ‘Account -> Settings’
- Complete all steps in the account settings, including entering your personal information and completing the verification process. Note: you cannot proceed with steps 8- 12 below until CoinSpot has been verified your account. This process can take between 1-24 hours. They will call you to verify your account.
- In your CoinSpot account, click ‘Dashboard.’
- Click ‘Deposit AUD’
- Select your preferred payment method, enter the amount you wish to deposit and click ‘Continue.’
Note: POLi is recommended because it has the lowest fees, and the transfer of funds to your CoinSpot account is instant. Choosing POLi will allow you to log in directly to your bank account and instantly process the transaction.
- Proceed through the steps relating to your chosen payment method.
- Start buying your investments and click buy Bitcoin
- Enter how many dollars worth of Bitcoin you wish to purchase and click ‘Buy BTC’. That’s it! In a few minutes, you’ll have Bitcoin in your CoinSpot wallet. These can be kept in your CoinSpot wallet or transferred to another wallet or exchange. I recommend you transfer your investments to a Ledger Nano S, which is a hard wallet and is the safest place for your investment.
Note: One of the benefits of coinspot is you can buy altcoins directly on the exchange. You do not have to purchase bitcoin and transfer to other exchanges if you want to invest in popular altcoins like Cardano.
On coinspot, you can buy a wide range of cryptocurrencies with fiat.
Investing in Cryptocurrency is Fun and Exciting but Can Also be Overwhelming, Don’t Worry, I am Here to Help You.
CONTACT ME TODAY
**Disclaimer: This information should not be interpreted as an endorsement of cryptocurrency or any specific provider, service or offering. This information is for research and education purposes. It is not a recommendation to invest or trade cryptocurrency or trade forex
**Risk Warning: Trading leveraged products such as Forex, CFDs and Cryptocurrency’s may not be suitable for all investors as they carry a degree of risk to your capital. Please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved, taking into account your investments objectives and level of experience, before trading, and if necessary seek independent advice.